Hiraeth Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mage vs Engineer Modpack is now on v1.02! Click here for info

Go down
Wilix95

Seed and world downloads Empty Seed and world downloads

August 25th 2014, 09:17
(First of all, i dont know where this post belongs)

Hello, foxcraft's staff/admins, i would like to ask two things, and as they are kind of related ill ask both in this one post. The first one being: Can we get a copy of the old map? Is there any world save out there for download? I loved how my underground base was looking, and i want to build the same one on the new map, but i dont have the old map, so rebuilding it is going to be tough. And people could use it to look at the old foxtown to see how or how not to build in the new one.

The second one is, can we get the seed from the new map? Yes, people can use it for finding villages, biomes, dungeons, etc. But whats the matter? this is a mindcrack-like server, isnt it? So if anyone makes a triple skeleton grinder or find a mesa or whatever everybody can use it as long as they ask for permision and dont grief, and if they do, we have the CoreProtec plugin, banning, or black listing. The only thing i see that can turn into a problem would be people using the seed to find diamonds, well, if you think someone is that retarded, just give it to people who have gained trust on the server.

Thanks for listening to me, sorry if my english is a little weird :/
Wilix
Vihrul
Staff member
http://www.foxcraft.co.nf/

Seed and world downloads Empty Re: Seed and world downloads

August 25th 2014, 10:22
Hello Wilix,

The previous server was cut off out of the blue. No warning, I wasn't behind on any payments but they just terminated the server. The world save was thus deleted and unrecoverable, I contacted my host and they said so.

The current world seed is -8151992846513242972.
Ponchieoo
Staff member

August 30th 2014, 11:23
I actually have a version of the old map, if you want it I can post it. It is about 1 GB so it is quite large of a file/
Vihrul
Staff member
http://www.foxcraft.co.nf/

August 30th 2014, 12:19
That would be amazing, ponchie.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum