Hiraeth Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mage vs Engineer Modpack is now on v1.02! Click here for info

Go down
Ponchieoo
Staff member

Who are we looking for? (Modded) Empty Who are we looking for? (Modded)

September 11th 2014, 21:50
Its been over a Month before I have actually edited this post and I feel kind of bad, but you dont really know what to ask for in a Moderator really was my constraint. First off, This position really is not going to be a "Application" It is more of If I think you are worthy of the Position.

If I want you to be a Moderator I will PM you on the Forums. That is that.

If you still want to impress me and get noticed you could give me a full Bio/Creative Writing/Resume about why you want to be a Moderator. I will give it a full evaluation and let you know Smile

-Ponchieoo, Admin

Last edited by Ponchieoo on October 14th 2014, 00:34; edited 1 time in total
Ciarasteina
Ciarasteina

Who are we looking for? (Modded) Empty Re: Who are we looking for? (Modded)

October 12th 2014, 03:35
Hey Ponch, I wanted to talk to you about maybe a moderator position. Admittedly, I don't know as much about the game, and this mod in particular, but I am online a lot (much more than I probably should be, lol), and whatever I don't know, I have a very valuable resource in Chris, who knows practically everything. I love helping whoever I can, as long as they at least TRY to do it themselves, if they can, first. I'd like to take some of the strain off you and Rhinestar, while being able to better the server to the best of my abilities Smile. Let me know whatcha think!
~CS
Yona168
Forum Topper

October 12th 2014, 04:56
I Second Ciara. Go make her a mod. If you dont, I know where you sleep. In a bed. Now do it:P
Ponchieoo
Staff member

October 14th 2014, 00:28
Ciarasteina wrote:Hey Ponch, I wanted to talk to you about maybe a moderator position.  Admittedly, I don't know as much about the game, and this mod in particular, but I am online a lot (much more than I probably should be, lol), and whatever I don't know, I have a very valuable resource in Chris, who knows practically everything.  I love helping whoever I can, as long as they at least TRY to do it themselves, if they can, first.  I'd like to take some of the strain off you and Rhinestar, while being able to better the server to the best of my abilities Smile.  Let me know whatcha think!
~CS

Wow I was seriously thinking about making you and chris a mod too haha :p I will PM you some information tomorrow. A bit late right now Smile

nikoninjaman
Grasshopper

November 16th 2014, 03:32
Hey, I have decided I do want to be a moderator. Ponch, you already told me I should and I really wasn't considering it because it didn't seem feasible but turns out it is. I am on as much as possible, sadly I might not be on for a few days because my computer is having some issues but still I will try to play for as long as I can.
Yona168
Forum Topper

November 16th 2014, 11:30
I support Niko!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum