Hiraeth Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mage vs Engineer Modpack is now on v1.02! Click here for info

Go down
jumbo800000
Grasshopper

Whitelist Application for modsauce server Empty Whitelist Application for modsauce server

October 4th 2014, 16:16
Username : jumbo800000
DOB : 17th April 2000
Region : United Kingdom, England
What will I add to the community : A nice general feel to the server and hopefully I will do some builds, and maybe host fun little events for the server community to join in. I am kind of inspired by the hermit craft team and how they are able to play on a server and help each other.
What am I good at : Well I can build most things from a small nice house to villas and bases. But I am also good with the mods as I have worked with them for over a year.
How many servers have I been whitelisted to in the past month : None, but I have been whitelisted to a lot of ftb unleashed servers when that was popular.
Have you joined our forums : Yes so I can keep up to date with the server and to apply for this application. Smile
Would you consider donating to help the server keep runnning : Definitely, If the server was friendly and I was enjoying it a lot then I would consider.
Ponchieoo
Staff member

Whitelist Application for modsauce server Empty Re: Whitelist Application for modsauce server

October 4th 2014, 17:23
Welcome to Foxcraft Modded
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum